Free Shipping for orders over $25
Countdown to a summer wedding…
Getting ready for the big day? It’s wedding season and there are so many things to think about when planning for such an important day whether it’s finding a venue, hiring a photographer, preparing menu’s, etc. Here’s a few simple wedding tips to help you prepare…
- Do I hire a wedding planner or wedding coordinator? What’s the difference? HERE’s a great guide to help you decide.
- Research wedding trends — do you want to break tradition? How about something intimate? Or, what about a destination wedding? HERE’s some 2022 trends to start planning your wedding.
- What to wear on your big day — will you prefer bold or neutral colors? Casual or formal? HERE are some wedding dress fashion trends for the bride and HERE are 2022 style trends for the groom to help you start planning your wedding party attire.
- It’s important to beautify your nails. Your hands will never receive as much attention as they do on your big day. Take the time to think about caring and preparing for your wedding day nails so they look impeccable no matter what. How many days before your wedding should you get your nails done? Experts recommend one to two days to indulge in a manicure and pedicure but 4-6 weeks prior to the big day, build your natural nail strength with Nourish Nail Strengthener and Vanilla Almond or Thai Essence Cuticle Oil
- What about wedding gifts? It’s sometimes difficult to decide what to pick for your registry — whether it’s something alternative, practical, or luxury, THIS article will help you decide the best gifts trending in 2022.
Despite the endless to do lists in planning your wedding, let’s not forget that your wedding is where you make promises to each other, a new partnership begins, and you begin to realize your aspirations together. Remember to take time and celebrate your commitment together amidst the planning and daily tasks. Enjoy the beautiful moments along the way and spend time with all of those special people you have gathered together to celebrate you.