Great Fathers Day Gifts He’ll Really Appreciate
Fathers play an important part in their children's lives, from teaching them to ride a bike to helping them understand right from wrong. We all have a special place in our hearts for our fathers so be sure to show them how much they mean to you this Sunday, June 20th.
This Father’s Day, show Dad how much you appreciate him by giving him the gift of wellness. Give Dad the opportunity to get the rest and relaxation he needs and give him gifts he’ll love. Here are a few curated ideas to honor and celebrate fathers:
- Give him the gift of time - time to read a book, watch a movie, listen to a podcast, putter around in his workshop, or simply take a nap.
- If he loves to workout, your Dad may more than likely love a massager like this one.
- Here are 60 creative gift ideas for every type of Dad.
- If your Dad is an avid gardener or works all day with his hands, give him a home manicure following this easy, 3-step process (trust us, he’ll love the pampering):
- Trim his nails and file them. Try this glass nail file. Then, buff the nail and apply a hardener and conditioner.
- Moisturize his nails and skin by applying cuticle oil.
- And for those active, athletic Dads, here are additional tips for helping him soothe and refresh both his hands and feet.
We hope you all enjoy a safe,healthy, and fun day celebrating the “Dad” in your life whether it’s grandpa, father, or another father figure.
And remember, tell your Dad that taking care of himself isn’t selfish, it’s the most important thing he can do to remain healthy and happy.